It has always been iHelp computer services’ primary goal to ensure everyone has access to support, impartial advice and one on one training.
Since iHelp was formed we discovered a great many individuals at home who need help and support to get them started. Not knowing where to begin was the biggest single reason why many of the customers we have trained have failed to get started on the world wide web.
We can offer simple guided solutions and advice to get you started, regardless of your current skill level we can quickly and easily get you online and give you the opportunity to complete all training at your own pace. We tailor each training session to you the customer as we find most people have their own goals and preferences for learning. Although all our training is customised to you these are some examples of areas we have helped people with:
- Understanding broadband packages and getting it ordered.
- Explaining which is the computer for you, laptop, desktop or tablet.
- First steps in getting online on the world wide web.
- Understanding and using search engines to find information on the world wide web.
- Using email to communicate.
- Making video calls for free.
- Jargon free training at your own pace.
Importantly as we tell everyone…. it is never too late to learn!